2019 SnowEx 9.6 HDV
Call for Price
The HDV heavy-duty V-plows are built like nothing else on the market. Available in either durable powder-coated mild steel or rust-resistant stainless steel - and with either 8'6" or 9'6" blade widths - the plows boast 16-gauge flared moldboards that are reinforced by two robust angled power ribs. Double-acting angle cylinders, trip-edge protection, adjustable center cutting edges and responsive direct lift round out the many advantages of these feature-packed V-plows.
- Blade Width: 8 ft. 6 in. (259.1 cm)
- Blade Height: 31 in. at hinge/38 in. at end (78.7 cm at hinge/96.5 cm at end)
- Angle Cylinders: 1-3/4 in. - 11 in. (4.4 cm - 27.9 cm)
- Plowing Width (Straight): 102 in. - Straight - 112.5 in. w/Wings; 92 in. - Vee - 115 in. w/Wings; 86 in. - Scoop - 98 in. w/Wings (259 cm - Straight - 285.8 cm w/Wings; 233.7 cm - Vee - 292.1 cm w/Wings; 218.4 cm - Scoop - 249 cm w/Wings)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 90 in.; 115 in. w/Wings (228.6 cm; 292.1 cm w/Wings)
- Approx. Weight*: 972 lb. (441 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 in. (0.953 cm)
- Blade/Wing Thickness: 16 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6 vertical/1 angle
- Trip Springs: 4 steel
- Double-Acting Angle Cylinders : Durable double-acting angle cylinders push and pull the wings forward and back under the heaviest snow loads. They also can hold the wings firmly in place for optimum back dragging performance.
- Adjustable Center Cutting Edge: Gap can be adjusted to help prevent snow from slipping between pivot edges.
- Snow Catcher: An integrated snow catcher helps keep snow from spilling over the top of the plow.
- Responsive Direct Lift : The direct lift system includes a massive cylinder that delivers a wide range of motion, impressive lifting power and high stacking performance.
- Large 1-1/4" Center Pin: Center pin is robust, yet positioned to make the plow completely flat when in straight blade mode, enhancing snow rolling performance.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System : The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.
- Hand-Held Controls: Choose between the POWER GRIP™ control with backlit buttons or the compact joystick control. Both feature power “on" and float LEDs and are FLEET FLEX system enabled.
- Easy Access Components Cover : Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Stand-Free Design : Because the blade is stable in the V position for either attaching or detaching, no stand is needed.
- Self-Aligning Receiver Brackets: Receivers simplify attachment and are removable when not in use.
- Automatixx® Attachment System : The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy snowplow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- Trip-Edge Protection: Independent trip edge protects the plow, truck and operator when encountering obstacles, and functions in any position (scoop, V, angle or straight). Because only the edge trips, snow loads are never lost.
- Flared Moldboard: Tall flared wings throw snow higher and farther to deliver exceptional snow clearing results.
- Thicker Cutting Edges: Maximize durability and service life with thicker cutting edges.
- Scrape Maxx™ Down-Force Kit: Add down-force to your SnowEx truck plow to bust through hard pack and maximize back-dragging performance. The Scrape Maxx down-force kit can be added to any SnowEx truck plow and uses the existing control.
- Back Drag Edge: Easy bolt-on installation, back drag edges deliver cleaner, consistent scraping and back dragging in tight areas.
- Taller Blade Guides : Available in 36" lengths, commercial blade guides are highly visible bright red, enhanced with reflective tape.
- Deflector Kit: Enhance snow containment, and help prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a rubber deflector. Two sizes available: 10" or Extended Length 18".
- Shoe Assembly Kit: The shoe assembly kit lets you set the scraping height of the blade, extending the life of the cutting edge.
- Curb Guard Kit: Bolt-on curb guards protect the outer edge of your plow from wear associated with curbs and sidewalks.
- Bolt-On Wing Extensions: Maximize your blade width and carrying capacity by adding 9-inch wing extensions to each side. The extra 18 inches of plowing surface reduces the number of necessary passes, cutting down job time.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Available in gallon and quart sizes, this zinc-free product is formulated to provide better viscosity in temperatures as low as -40° F. This means that your plow will operate at an optimum level in the most inclement weather.
- Emergency Parts Bag: Be prepared for unexpected snowplow emergencies! This kit includes the most common replacement parts, conveniently packaged in a small, durable bag for easy storage behind or under your truck seat. Available in two versions to cater to all plow models.
- Touch-Up Paint: Time to touch-up your blade or plow parts? SnowEx® offers a wide range of touch-up paints, available in convenient 12 oz. aerosol spray cans, that deliver an excellent finish to help keep your plow looking its best.
- Snowplow Control Cup Holder Mount: Secure your plow control or your smartphone* on a flexible, gooseneck mount for optimal, customizable positioning. This authentic SnowEx accessory is designed to function perfectly with your SnowEx hand-held or joystick control and most smartphones and will fit firmly into most size cup holders in your vehicle.
- Blade Height
- 31 in. at hinge/38 in. at end (78.7 cm at hinge/96.5 cm at end)
- Blade Width
- 8 ft. 6 in. (259.1 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 in. (0.953 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 102 in. - Straight - 112.5 in. w/Wings; 92 in. - Vee - 115 in. w/Wings; 86 in. - Scoop - 98 in. w/Wings (259 cm - Straight - 285.8 cm w/Wings; 233.7 cm - Vee - 292.1 cm w/Wings; 218.4 cm - Scoop - 249 cm w/Wings)
- 972 lb. (441 kg)