2017 Ferris F210Z 5901653 - 61" 28HP Vanguard™
Stock Image: F210Z Series Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Engineered to tame even the most demanding environments, you'll find the Ferris® F210Z is up to the challenge. Equipped with premium components, like dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles and cast-iron spindles with top access grease fittings, this is one workhorse you and your crew can depend on.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System of a Kawasaki® FX801V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ 810 EFI Engines deliver more grass cutting capability than the leading EFI engine. Up to 25% fuel savings! (Note: Fuel savings may vary based on cutting conditions and other factors)
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to thetop of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With an adjustable pedal, easily change change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 6".
- Premium Seat: Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
- Traction: Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810 EFI with Oil Guard
- Engine Power Rating *: 28 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 810
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 6
- Spindles: Cast-Iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: N/A
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375 Tapered
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length (in): 79
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76 / 63
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1190
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back adjustable supension seat with arm rests
- Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- TRAILER HITCH KIT: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED LIGHT KIT: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® TRIPLE BAG SOFT TOP: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. (61" Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® TRIPLE BAG HARD TOP: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle and tapered bag to assist with removal. (61" Deck Only) Capacity: 15 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP XL™: Ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. (61" Deck Only) Capacity: 14 cubic
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® ELECTRIC DFS: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. (61" Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP™: Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. Capacity: 12 cubic feet
- NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System with professional striping kit for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality even up to 10mph.
- Enhanced comfort with suspension seat in premium mid-back design, featuring adjustable cushioned armrests.
- Easy, smooth & precise control with long-lasting pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Foot-operated deck for easy cut height adjustments from 1.5" to 6" in .25" increments.
- 24” drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 11-gallon dual fuel tanks and our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
- Integrated transmission with dual, commercial-grade, fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles.
- Convenient removable floor pan for easier lawn mower maintenance.
- Commercial lawn mower attachment options like collection systems, a LED light kit, a mulch kit and a trailer hitch kit.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 28 gross hp
- Engine Type
- 810 EFI with Oil Guard
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free; Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.