2017 Exmark VHS481GKA36200
Hilliard Lawn & Garden
- Enhanced Control System: Our patented ECS puts the operator’s hands in a natural, neutral position to help reduce fatigue.
- Deck Options: With the Viking, you can choose either a 36-inch UltraCut™ Series 2 or 48-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting deck.
- High-Clearance Deck: The high-clearance, well-balanced decks make curb climbing and trailering easy.
- Operator-Friendly: Instant forward-to-reverse with infinite speed control makes the hydro-drive Viking easy to operate. And with speeds up to 6.2 mph and 2.2 in reverse.
- Deck Style Description: Fixed Ultracut Series 2, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style: Fixed Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 36"
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.54 cm) increments.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.40"-diameter cutter housing and 1.0” diameter spindle tube.
- Width: 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Length: 78.0 in. (198.1 cm)
- Height: 43.2 in. (109.7 cm)
- Curb Weight: 481
- Drive Tires: 16 x 6.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical: No battery, recoil start.
- Cup Holder: No
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FS481V
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- PTO Engagement: Mechanical blade engagement with blade brake.
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 6.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9-L)
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch